Heartstopper is back for a second season, and Nick and Charlie are going to Paris this time. After a rough first season, the couple is officially dating. Still, more problems are on the way as Nick (Kit Connor) tries to figure out how to come out, Tao (William Gao) and Elle (Yasmin Finney) get closer, and Darcy (Kizzy Edgell) and Tara’s (Corinna Brown) relationship hits the rocks.
The first season of Heartstopper came out on Netflix in April 2012. It quickly became one of the best TV shows on the service. So, it hasn’t been too long since we last said “hi” to everyone at Truham and Higgs, but fans of the drama series based on Alice Oseman’s comic series are more than ready for the second season. Here’s how to watch Heartstopper season 2 while we wait for Nick and Charlie’s story to continue.
- 1 When does Heartstopper Season 2 start on Netflix?
- 2 Heartstopper Season 2 Release Time
- 3 Where can I watch the Heartstopper Season 2?
- 4 How many episodes are there in Heartstopper Season 2?
- 5 Heartstopper Season 2 Plot
- 6 Is Heartstopper Season 3 happening?
- 7 Cast List for Heartstopper Season 2
- 8 Heartstopper Trailer
When does Heartstopper Season 2 start on Netflix?
Decider notified that Heartstopper Season 2 will be available on Netflix on Thursday, August 3, 2023.
Heartstopper Season 2 Release Time
- Hawaii: 9:00 p.m. HST on Wednesday, Aug. 2
- Alaska: 11:00 p.m. AKDT on Wednesday, Aug. 2
- West Coast of the US: 12:00 a.m. PT on Thursday, Aug. 3
- Mountain Time: 1:00 a.m. MT on Thursday, Aug. 3
- Midwest of the US: 2:00 a.m. CT on Thursday, Aug. 3
- East Coast of the US: 3:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, Aug. 3
- Brazil: 4:00 a.m. BRT on Thursday, Aug. 3
- England: 8:00 a.m. BST on Thursday, Aug. 3
- France: 9:00 a.m. CEST on Thursday, Aug. 3
- Germany: 9:00 a.m. CEST on Thursday, Aug. 3
- Italy: 9:00 a.m. CEST on Thursday, Aug. 3
- Spain: 9:00 a.m. CEST on Thursday, Aug. 3
- South Africa: 9:00 a.m. SAST on Thursday, Aug. 3
- Israel: 10:00 a.m. IDT on Thursday, Aug. 3
- Dubai, UAE: 11:00 a.m. GST on Thursday, Aug. 3
- India: 12:30 p.m. IST on Thursday, Aug. 3
- South Korea: 4:00 p.m. KST on Thursday, Aug. 3
- Japan: 4:00 p.m. KST on Thursday, Aug. 3
- Sydney, Australia: 5:00 p.m. AEST on Thursday, Aug. 3
Where can I watch the Heartstopper Season 2?
The second season of Heartstopper will start on Thursday, August 3, 2023. All eight Heartstopper episodes will come out on that day, so make sure to set aside some time to meet up with the crew.
How many episodes are there in Heartstopper Season 2?
Heartstopper Season 2 has eight episodes, just like Season 1. They all come out on Thursday, August 3. Last month, at Tudum: A Global Fan Event in So Paulo, Brazil, Netflix announced the episode names for Season 2 of Heartstopper. So, if you want to know what’s coming, here’s a clue:
- Episode 201: “Out”
- Episode 202: “Family”
- Episode 203: “Promise”
- Episode 204: “Challenge”
- Episode 205: “Heat”
- Episode 206: “Truth/Dare”
- Episode 207: “Sorry”
- Episode 208: “Perfect”
Take a look at the articles below and let yourself be amazed by the captivating news and updates they have in store for you:
- Is Good Omens Season 3 Happening?
- Who Plays Nick’s Brother David On ‘Heartstopper’?
- Heartstopper Season 3 Release Date
- The Lincoln Lawyer Season 3 Release Date
Heartstopper Season 2 Plot
In the second season of Heartstopper, fans watch as Charlie and Nick figure out how to tell everyone they are a couple, as per reports of The Digital Fix. We also can’t forget that Nick still hasn’t told Imogen and the rest of his friends that he is gay. But Charlie and Nick are just some of the ones who have problems.
Their friends have their difficult love lives to deal with. Elle and Tao try to figure out if their friendship is more than that, and Darcy and Tara face a new problem in their relationship. Isaac, meanwhile, is getting to know himself and what he wants better.
Is Heartstopper Season 3 happening?
When it first came out on Netflix in April 2022, Heartstopper was a great hit. Because of this, the British teen show was given two more seasons just a month later. This means that we don’t have to worry about Heartstopper being extended after season 2 comes out.
A third season is in the works, and filming will start sometime in October 2023. Fans of Heartstopper, this is excellent news!
Cast List for Heartstopper Season 2
Heartstopper Season 2 will have several new characters, like Nick’s brother David (Jack Barton) and a new teacher named Mr Farouk (Nima Taleghani), along with the characters from Season 1. While we wait to find out more about the new people in Season 2, here’s a look at the group members who will be back:
- Joe Locke as Charlie Spring
- Kit Connor as Nick Nelson
- William Gao as Tao Xu
- Yasmin Finney as Elle Argent
- Tobie Donovan as Isaac Henderson
- Rhea Norwood as Imogen Heaney
- Corinna Brown as Tara Jones
- Kizza Edgell as Darcy Olsson
- Sebastian Croft as Ben Hope
- Olivia Colman as Sarah Nelson
- Fisayo Akinade as Mr. Ajayi
- Cormac Hyde-Corrin as Harry Greene
Stay in the know and stay ahead with Wikilistia.com’s latest news and updates. Don’t miss out!