PM Kisan Beneficiary Status List
In this article, we are providing you with the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status List 2022. PM Kisan register 2022 date has been extended for suitable farmers, whoever is suitable to avail of the format can apply for the same.PM Kisan Beneficiary Status we provide you. PM Kisan is a short form of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the plan is launched by the Government of India to help the farmers, in arranging to get full information relating to the. PM Kisan Registration 2022 you must have to keep reading this editorial till the end, so be with the article till the end and know all about the scheme.
The proposal is launched by the India Government to help the farmers monetarily, the scheme is like the minimum income maintained by the Government of India. Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is inspired by the Rythu Bandhu scheme, it is a method that is run by the Government of Telangana. As I mentioned above the scheme was launched on 01 February 2022, for the monetary year 2018-19 amount of Rs. 20,000 crore was allotted in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and under the monetary year 2019-20 more 2 crore suitable farmers have availed the profit of this.
PM Kisan Status 2021 List
We providing you an updated list of PM Kisan status 2021 List. you can check your name on the official website of the government.
|Scheme||Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e. PM Kisan|
|Announced by||Piyush Goyal|
|Launched Date||01 February 2019|
|Last Date||September 2022|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000/- into three installments|
Registration Process for PM Kisan
- To apply for the PM Kisan Scheme you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana i.e. @pmkisan.gov.in.
- Post visiting the official website you will find a tab of New Farmer Registration on the Homepage, tap on it.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will be asked to farmer type, choose Rural Farmer Registration if you belong to a rural area choose it or if you belong to an urban area then choose the option of Urban Farmer Registration.
- Post choosing the above-mentioned option, fill in the asked credentials, and tap on the option of Send OTP.
- Post tapping on the above-mentioned you will receive an OTP on the mobile number, fill in the OTP and proceed with the registration.
- On the next page you may be asked to fill in more details, fill in these credentials and upload the required documents, and after that finalize the application.
If you want to check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022. Please click on the link given below.
Who are not eligible for this PM Kisan Scheme?
- Any Zilla Panchayat Member.
- If the farmer is also a councillor.
- MLA.(MEMBER OF THE LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY)
- The farmer who possesses any government job.
- Farmers who pay income tax.
- Current or Former Minister of Parliament.